Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is your beauty under covers?

Beauty is a gift from God. Don't hide it from the world!


Looking down the hall of the office building I notice a nice, shapely young woman and because I am afflicted with maleness I continue to watch her walk towards me. Not in a creepy way mind you, but I watch as she gracefully walks down the hallway towards me.

As she gets closer, I notice that she is wearing a stunning business dress-suit. The jacket is long and cut to her curves, and I had to look twice as she grew near to see that her skirt was just a hair longer than her jacket. Her legs were as long as the hallway and as perfect as the warm sunshine outside. Covered with silk, they glistened as she walked by the window.

As the sun hit her legs, I briefly noticed the 3 inch heels her feet were cradled by. They absolutely completed the image.

A few moments later, the elevator came and it was my time to go. This memory will stick with me throughout the day.

No comments: