Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Making out in In the basement at my 5th birthday party.

Cathy, you made my 5th birthday one for the record books.

Well, I surely do not want to toot my own horn; at 5, I liked the ladies and was goin for gold!

I honestly don't remember all that much about it , I was 5 after all; but I do remember that we were hiding behind the wooden rocking chair (didn't provide too much privacy) and Cathy Covey wanted to make sure it was a birthday I would never forget! I am pretty sure that my mom didn't plan any birthday parties for me after that, I guess she was pretty concerned at what might happen at age 6.

Well, I forgot, but many years later my mother reminded me while we were going through old photo albums. Wow, how did I let that one slip my mind?

Anyhow, the kiss must have set my expectations high because it would be some time before number two would come along.

No comments: